Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Alice's Adventures...

Alice in Wonderland touches a very impressionable spot in my imagination...I'm not sure if it's the crazy mayhem or the wild characters that suck me in, but either way, the creative genius of that tale absolutely enraptures me.

How I somehow managed to miss Laura Carson's post in April of this astounding creation, "We Are All Mad Hare", I cannot imagine?!! (ArtfullyMusing.blogspot.com)














Laura's Scrapbook "Shrine" Mad Tea Party is Spectacular!!

This is the kind of stuff that almost makes me think I'm a "Scrapbooker"...but I know better! It's the "ScrapCrafting" that floats my ever-lovin boat!!

I found the Wonderland Rabbit charm (used above and painted with accents) at Hobby Lobby last year, so I have a head start!!

Enjoy the inspiration!!

With Sugarplum Hugs and Fairytale Dreams!!

Deenie



No comments:

Post a Comment