Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Up, Up & Away...Halloween Style!

It's the season for Spooktacular Adventures...

Can you imagine anything more terrifying then flying around it a Creep-tastic Hot Air Balloon?!! I can't!! You will never...ever...EVERRRR....get me up into a hot air balloon ...never..no way...no how, so don't even bother to try...I'll kick and scratch you until your eyes bleed, I'm warning you!!




But somehow, the terrifying notion is much more palatable in  Altered Art Mixed Media form. Check out this incredibly detailed Halloween Hot Air Balloon by Laura Carson (ArtfullyMusing.blogspot.com)

She provides a FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL plus free printable templates to assist your craftiness. Alpha Stamps sponsors her blog, and makes available to purchase, custom craft image sheets that 
Laura has designed to accompany her projects.










If you have been following my blog for any time, you must be thinking, "Deanne must have a vested interest because she's ALWAYS showing projects from Laura Carson at Artfully Musing" but I assure you, I get nothing but creative inspiration from Laura! It's a mad crazy obsession, bordering on stalking! Lol. I am just SO INCREDIBLY INSPIRED by her artwork...and her tutorials are FREE which makes me love her even more!!


As a matter of fact, she is so inspiring, that she has taken my "least favorite" celebration (Halloween), and turned it into one of my favorites now...almost!













Have you seen her Halloween Carnival yet?!!!


Have Fun Exploring!!

With SPOOKY Sugarplum Hugs!

Deenie



No comments:

Post a Comment